Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Priority Male & Priority Mail..............




Do what?

Today's my hubby's birthday.
HaPpY BiRtHdAy BoB!!!

You make my life so special!
Thanks!


May the next year be even better than the last.

(This photo was taken last week on our vacation to Jamaica mon.)




Also, this will be sent Priority Mail TO-day. This is for the stitchyaneck swap. I have chosen the Backyard Leaves from scarfSTYLE. I have also sent my knitter a little something. I really hope she enjoys it. Off to the post office.

1 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

Hi Sonya!! I received your yarn today. I am so excited that I get to knit Backyard Leaves. AND I've never ever used Debbie Bliss yarn before, so I'm doubly excited about the swap! Between you and me, I was a little worried I'd end up having to make the Ruffles - it just sends shivers down my spine! I also love the little needle thingy...thank you so much!! I'll get started straight away on your scarf - keep watching syno for an update. By the way, do you know yet what your 'assignment' is?? Happy knitting!

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home