Saturday, August 06, 2005

Parker's 4 months today..........

My nephew turned 4 months old today.
He's the cutest thing ever. He's my first nephew and the first grandchild (probably the only) Need I say more.



Do you think we are crazy about him? Parker faces from left to right me, a picture, my mom, and my brother, and the infamous Parker has the wip umbilical cord cap on. We had soooooo much fun taking these pictures. I have the best family ever!!

Thanks little man for skipping school and staying with Honey for a week.....I sure do love you!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kiri said...

Aw, such funny birthday pictures! :)

I just wanted to let you know that I'm mailing my SYNO yarn out to you first thing in the morning. I totally forgot to do that this weekend and then didn't get off work in time today. I'll send it priority, though! So it should be in your hands by the end of the week. Please accept my apologies for being so latey-late-late :\

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home