Sunday, October 30, 2005

TRICK or ....


TREAT~

I finished my SYNO scarf for Kiri. She's made of 490 yards of Patons' Katrina in Ocean. She did see the ocean here in Florida on a few occasions. She also traveled to Alabama for an evacuation. She's probably ready to see her rightful owner in Indiana. I hope to send her out soon, if all goes well. YIKES. My big test is this Saturday, so I'm going to be swamped this week. Please be patient Kiri...I promise the "scarf's" in the mail!












I purchased my first pair of Addi Turbos. They're so smooth. I've never had a need for them, I thought, until now. WOW! I'm a knittin' fool!

I also frogged one of my first scarves for my mother and restarted it. More knitting and pictures to come after Saturday. I promise!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kiri said...

Good luck on your test!!!!! You're gonna rock it :)

11:50 PM  
Blogger Kiri said...

Hey! How'd Saturday go? When do you find out how you did? (I know, just what you were looking forward to this weekend, MORE questions... ;) )

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home